Graduated Bob Haircut
This haircut has been sported and made famous by celebrities like Victoria Beckham and Rihanna. So, you can see it suits Rihanna’s jet black hair and goes well with Victoria Beckham’s blonde hair as well. To cut your hair in this style, cut your hair short at the nape of the neck and longer towards your face. The graduated layers should be properly cut to give body and movement to the cut. The sides should be neatly step cut to give the unique graduated haircut look. The parting can be a straight side one or an uneven side parting.
Styling Ideas for Graduated Bob Haircut
Here are some hair coloring ideas you can use to make your haircut look even more stylish and beautiful.
* Graduated bob haircut with side bangs with black hair base and deep brown highlights.
* Haircut with side bangs, with a blonde shade hair base, and highlights of darker blonde shade.
* Graduated bob with blunt fringe for black hair, for a bold look.
* Hair styled with side long sweeping bangs with black hair base and 4 – 5 red highlights in the bangs.
* Graduated bob haircut with wavy and straight hair mixed. Light brown hair base with deep brown highlights.
* Style your hair with wispy side fringes till your eyes for a sexy look or till eyebrows for a soft look. Accompanied with deep reddish-brownish shade of hair base, and medium-dark brown highlights.
It is important that you select a haircut which suits your face. Opt for hair coloring ideas which suit your eyes or skin tone. If the hair colors are chosen wrongly, the hair color can make your complexion look either dull or too bright. So, go ahead and choose a style of graduated bob haircut and coloring idea of your choice, and flaunt your new look!